When ready to book an appointment over the phone or online:
Please be ready to provide your responses to the following questions –
● Full name
● Cell phone number and mobile carrier
● Which set would you like to book for? (80/100/120)
● How did you hear about us?
● What day/time would you like to request?
● Have you had eyelash extensions before? If so, do you have any eyelash extensions on right now?
● Credit card information
● How did you hear about us?
Your appointment is time reserved exclusively for you.
If you need to reschedule or cancel, we require a minimum of 24hrs notice.
Your appointment is time reserved exclusively for you. Therefore, We require at least 24 hours notice for cancellations. Cancellations made less than 24 hours from your scheduled service will result in being charged for your service. This policy is in place out of respect for our stylists and clients.
Before coming to your appointment:
● Do not wear eye makeup. Makeup close to the eye area must be removed prior to the application process. Use a mild, oil-free cleanser. Do not use oil-based makeup removers.
● Do not apply face creams or sunblock in the eye area. The oil found in many moisturizers prevents eyelash adhesive from bonding to the natural eyelash and reduces the longevity of your eyelash extensions.
● Do not put on mascara. Removing mascara can be very time-consuming and any residual makeup will prevent proper application of the extensions.
● Do not curl your lashes before your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to crimped eyelashes.
After care instructions:
Please follow these guidelines to help keep your eyelash extensions looking beautiful.
● Be gentle with your new lashes, do not get them wet for the first 24 hours after application, refrain from touching or rubbing them. The golden rule is: look but don’t touch.
● Avoid swimming, steam rooms, saunas, or extreme heat for 48 hours after application.
● Do not use an eyelash curler on the lash extensions or try to perm or tint them. This will break the bond on the extensions and might damage your natural lashes.
● Do not use oil-based products (oil-based eye makeup, makeup remover, moisturizer, cleanser, sunscreen) on or near your lashes. Use products of non-oily, non-creamy formulas to remove eye makeup. Oil-based makeup products will dissolve the adhesive on the eyelash extensions and will cause your extensions to fall out sooner than expected.
● Avoid rubbing your eyes roughly when cleaning your face and avoid running water directly on your lashes.
● Avoid sleeping face down to prevent pressing against your eyelashes.
● Be very careful when removing makeup in the eye area. Gently go over the eye area, sweep up and away from the lash extensions.
● Using mascara on eyelash extensions is not recommended. If you must wear mascara, only use water-based mascara, please do not use waterproof or oil-based mascara as removing this is difficult to do without damaging your natural eyelashes.
● Keep an eyelash comb handy to straighten out any loose, stray lashes. Comb them carefully and very gently only when needed.
● Do not pull on any loose extensions or you risk plucking out your natural eyelashes. Do not attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself; allow the extensions to fall off naturally or schedule an appointment to have them professionally removed.
● Maintain your lash extensions with regular fill appointments, please schedule in advance as availability can be limited.
Child Safety Policy
We must ask parents to visit without your children. Please understand that our concern is the safety of your child and for our clients.